Leap For Joy!

This morning I am simply blessed. Sitting here thinking of the incredible army of family the Lord has surrounded me with. If you are reading this, you are one of those people I am thankful for to have in my life.  I am grateful that God does not waste a hurt in our life and that He chooses to use our wounds from our past for His glory. Someone once said, "Gratitude applies a softening salve of peace directly to the callousness caused by life" Wow! Thank You Lord for Your healing ointment that You applied to my wounds. “The Lord is my strength & shield; my heart trusts in Him & I am helped. My heart leaps for joy" Ps 28:7  This morning, leap for joy cause you are loved by the King. Have a blessed day today friend. Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent