Catch Me Daddy

"It's ok son, I will catch you." One of my favorite games to play with my kids when they were small was standing them on the washer and dryer in our house. Then I would step back and tell them to jump into my arms to let me catch them.  The first few times they were always a little worried that I wouldn't catch them. Once we did it a few times though they became so confident that I would catch them. "Daddy catch me!" would be the sweet words coming out of their mouth. As a dad, what a joy to hold them in my arms after their step of faith and trust. I was thinking about this in reading in Duet 33:27 this morning. "Underneath are the everlasting arms." I am reminded that in life no matter how tough things may get in my life, Christ is always there as my Daddy.  I am resting in the blessing that the Father has mighty arms willing and ready to catch me at a moments notice. He never leaves nor forsakes me. All I have to do is call out to Him, "Daddy, catch me" and guess what, He is always there. If you are struggling this morning, please know that He has His arms wide open ready to catch you. Just cry out to him today. He loves catch his kids as they jump out in faith and trust in Him. #21Days Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent