Quenching A Thirst

Are you thirsty this morning? I am reminded this morning that so many things around me falsely cause me to believe they can quench my thirst. Only one thing can ever quench my thirst, Jesus. "With thee is the fountain of life." Ps 36:9 As His children we have a place at the fountain head. That fountain head is our sweet Father.  I know from experience that there is no place safer than when my head is buried in the chest of my Father. Only He can quench that thirst deep inside of my soul. We would love to have you visit our forever family. Come and drink Him in tonight at CR. Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent