Catching My Second Wind

I was reminded yet again last night thru listening to a Sponsee's testimony, that when we have humility and a teachable spirit, God can do amazing things with us. I was reminded yet again thru another man's story that the Father will give us the strength to keep fighting. Often times in my life I have wanted to give up thinking that I just couldn't go any further. I am learning thru CR and some great men the Father has put in my life thru the years, not to give into those temptations to quit. I want to keep running and getting stronger. I want to keep a teachable spirit toward my Father and brothers He has placed in my life. It has been said, "Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second."  I hope that I can keep a teachable spirit, to hear truth from my brothers, and Father. I hope that as I continue to run this race, I keep running and have the courage and strength of Joshua to persevere.  I want to run long enough to catch my second wind and run strong all the way to the finish line. A word of encouragement from author, Thomas Nelson, "Allow this day to launch a lifetime of living as the person you aspire to be."  I am grateful for another day to run. Have a great Saturday! #21Days Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent