Bag phones to iPhones

I remember when cell phones first came out how excited I was to get one. It was one of the those big and bulky bag phones. Talk about a pain lugging that thing around. My phone bill was stinking expensive too cause of roaming charges. It's funny to see how we went from this huge bag phones and gradually the size of the phone became smaller and smaller. It got to a point that the size of the phones were so tiny you could hold one in a closed fist at one point. Smaller phones became the "thing" now. Now they have started to go the other way again, "now with a bigger screen" iPhones, iPads, now mini iPads are out.  Big to small, small to big. Change, change, change. So funny to see how things change over the years.  I am so glad that thru the years though things, surroundings, even people change in tastes and such, but one thing remains the same always, God. I am reminded his morning that He was, is and will always be the great I AM.  I am grateful this morning for one change and that is the change He has made in me. My prayer this morning is that while I used to not acknowledge Him as the great I AM & never used to praise His Name, that today and the remaining years of my life I will shout His praises. “May all who seek You rejoice & be glad; may those who love Your salvation always say, "Let God be exalted!" Ps 70:4  I pray with the change He has made in me, that each breath that I exhale will exalt His name in praise. This morning let's rejoice in His name and thank Him for the changes He has made, and the changes yet to come in us. Have a blessed day. Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent