Who Is In Control?

How's that control thing working out for you? Have you ever been in a situation where you became overwhelmed cause you realized that all along you were never in control. Yesterday the Holy Spirit hit me between the eyes showing me yet another thing to work on for me. (the list keeps growing. :) )  I realized that there are still attempts from me to control some aspects of my life. It was the HS saying, "Rodney, failure is a part of life to grow you, and Oh Rodney, my son, you are not in control, I AM."  I was reminded yet again that the Lord loves me exactly the way I am and my place with Him and not because of what I do. "God loves each of us as if there were only one of us."St. Augustine In fact He loves me enough that He wants to lead "me". Hmmm, imagine that. He desires for me to follow Him and not get out ahead of Him. Sometimes I can jump too far out ahead and say, "c'mon God, I got something good going on over here." Rather than, Him saying "I have a plan for you Rodney, come join Me." Today I am reminded yet again, that He has big plans for me, that failing is a part of the process and that I am much better off when He takes the lead in my life. He has so much more wisdom! "For the Lord gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge & understanding."Prov2:6 Thank you, Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent