He Loves You Just Because

"He accepts you at your worst, And He is hoping for the best; Jesus loves you! He will never ever leave you, and He will never ever forsake, Jesus loves you! He is proud of who you are, and hope in who you'll become, He's not like us, He loves you just because. Broken hearted, do you want your healing? Oh trust again, there is love in His right hand." What a beautiful reminder for us this morning. I was listening to this song sung by M.W. Smith and got overwhelmed with the reminder that He does loves me. Hard to believe as messed up and as many mistakes I have made in my life. Hard to believe cause I didn't trust Him or others He put in my life for so long. The last line of that song says, "trust again" why? Cause there is love in His right hand. I don't know what you are battling right now, but please hear these words, Jesus loves you for who you are and hopes for who you'll become if you will just surrender and allow Him to mold you as the Master Potter. "You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you & take your rest in safety."Job 11:18. If I can trust again, and find that love in His right hand, leading to healing and hope, so can you friend. Praying for all those hurting this morning. He loves you, just because. Hope to see you at a local CR soon. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it!  Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent