What Am I Promoting?

In business I have learned that we have to have an objective, a vision & a mission & then a plan to execute it. A marketing team's job is to develop a plan that supports whatever the companies objectives are. I was thinking about this in the context of my life. If my mission is to live a life with truth, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, etc, then my plan has to support that objective. The key I have learned though, is that having the right marketing manager is crucial. I call Him, The Master. There is nothing worse than having the wrong manager leading your mission. There have been times that I had the wrong one leading and it only worked against the objectives and mission in my life. The wrong marketing team promotes wrong thinking, ugly attitude, viewing unhealthy things, abusing my body, speaking lies, selfishness, worry, stress, anxiety, control, despair, negativity, fear, poor habits, over working, low self esteem, poor self image, false advertisement of who I am. None of those things help me obtain His plan for my life. Is my personal plan supporting Christ's objectives & plan or the enemies? In business when the marketing team goes against the objectives of the company, then changes have to happen. Maybe today it is time to call a 'board meeting' with God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and make some changes in your 'marketing plan'. "We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." 2Cor 10:5 Maybe you are like me and need to make some 'personnel' changes and move toward healthier choices and plan for your life. #CR2013 #LifeHealingChoices #ChangeIsPossible #IAmChanging Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent