Keep Breathing, Oxygen Is Flowing

Carol and I were flying to CA yesterday for a CR National planning Retreat. The flight attendant was explaining what to do in case of an accident. In describing the oxygen masks she said, "even though the oxygen is flowing the bag may not inflate." Wow! Isn't that the truth with life? Sometimes we may be going thru life, moving forward & changing and not even realize it. I have to remind myself that just because it doesn't 'feel' like I am breathing and changing, I am with the Fathers help. All I have to do is to keep seeking the Father. Someone once said, “Trying times are not the times to stop trying." I must never forget though, that there is only One that can give me my source of oxygen. We must never give up, even when you may be having a difficult times and the oxygen bag isn't inflating, keep breathing slow and and steady friend. Remember, we breathe today cause The Lord gave it to us. We stand free because of what He did for us. "Freedom is what we have—Christ has set us free! Stand, then, as free people, and do not allow yourselves to become slaves again" Gal 5:1 Remember, the oxygen is flowing even when we can't see it. With every breath we take today, may it be an exhale of thankfulness and gratitude in worship to our Lord. Keep seeking him today friend. Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent