Help Is On The Way

Help is on the way! Sitting in my quiet time this morning thinking about the question, "does time heal all wounds?" I am learning that my wounds may not heal in my timing but they will in His timing. I am learning that part of the healing & growth is the process of getting me to the healing.  I am glad that the Father's timing will bring healing and for what He teaches me thru that. I am reminded that though many things change around me, one thing remains constant, and that is the loving Father.  Today, I choose to reach out to take the hand of the most constant thing in my life; the hand of the Father. He is not only able, willing, caring & loving, He is constant!  “Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called." 1Timothy 6:12 Whatever battle you are facing today, Hold on friend, help is on the way!! Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent