Change Is Possible

Words that are oxygen to my soul: "I was struggling in hopelessness but now have hope." "God is changing me." "I could not have made it thru this storm without Christ & the tools of CR." "I have a new family for life now." "I feel like I can be the real me when I walk thru those doors of CR." "I have learned so much about myself, and for the first time I like what I see." "I am now the spouse I know I was called to be." "My relationship with my kids is now growing healthy!"  "I was so desperate and at the end of my rope, but God threw me a lifeline thru CR....and I finally grabbed it!" There is nothing sweeter than seeing life change up close and personal. None of us are "fixed" but one thing is for sure, growth & change is possible and is happening in so many lives. He has brought me out of the junk and taught me some incredible lessons thru those hurts. It has been said, “You can forget what hurt you in the past, just never forget what it taught you." Are you hurting this morning? Please know that you are His beloved child & He loves you dearly. Christ is leading you thru this pain and will heal your wounds. All we have to do is surrender to Him saying, "I am tired of doing this on my own." Then we can begin the process of allowing Him to change us. No matter what you are in the middle of; no matter what poor choices you may have made; No matter the struggles or hurts that have been done to you, He still loves you and desires to comfort, protect and guide you out of your mess & pain. A word of encouragement: “What we are is God's gift to us.  What we become is our gift to God." Eleanor Powell He created you, and He can rebuild, restore and renew your heart and life. “Every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything." Hebrews 3:4 Maybe it's time to grab that life line. Come see us at CR! Have a blessed day friend. Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent