Wisdom Passed Down

This morning I met with two leaders of Fellowship for coffee. I am grateful to have men in my life that are smarter & more gifted as well as men of character. I am reminded this morning of how much I still have to learn in this life and my walk. There is an old proverb that reads. "From the word of an elder is derived a bone." Thanking God this morning for elders and men of wisdom that throw me a bone of their wisdom from God. God has blessed me with men who are both younger and older & from all walks of life. Do you have someone you go to for counsel here on earth? If you don't, please find someone. We all need wise people in our life. “The glory of young men is their strength: and the beauty of old men is the grey head." Proverbs 20:29 #humbled #blessed #lifelonglearner Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent