Strengthening Us Through Storms

"Grain must be ground to make bread." Isaiah 28:28 If you look up the ecological term, "Secondary Succession" you will see this defined as "a process started by an event, (e.g. Forest fire, hurricane, streams may have been polluted and perhaps even land has been flooded). Many of us have experienced or are in the middle of experiencing some kind of tough 'event'. Are you experiencing a tough season right now? Are you feeling like God is absent in your pain. Maybe your thinking, "Can he really help me? Will he really come to my rescue? Will this misery in my life ever subside? Will I ever have hope again? Why is this happening? Some of the most difficult times in my life have proven to be some of my biggest growing times in my faith. "The strongest trees are found not in the thick shelter of the forest, but out in the open, where winds from every direction beat down upon them." E.A. Kilbourne Brother or sister, whatever you are going thru, please know that God will never abandon or forsake you. He will use this pain to grow you and strengthen you. Instead of asking "why Lord?" Let's ask "what can I learn thru this tough event, storm, flood, or pollution in my life Lord?" "The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know Your name will trust in You, for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:9-10 Keep seeking and trusting Him friend. What 'secondary succession' has happened in your life? How has God fulfilled His promises in you? Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent