Where God guides, He provides


Are you tired or weary in your talking about Home Run yet? Maybe this will spark a second wind.

One of our friends was speaking to a church about Homerun & this was the note he sent us afterward.
"I got a call from the Celebrate Recovery group leader in the Villages area, in another state and he said at their CR meeting, they had 3 new people show up -- all 3 said they had just seen the movie HOME RUN, left the theater, tracked down the nearest CR meeting, and drove there to join.  That's on Day 1!  Amazing how God works!  

Then...After my talk on Sunday, a 60-something-year-old man came up, shook my hand, and thanked me for helping to make the film. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, "I want to tell you something.  The last words my father said to me were "I hate your guts and I never want to see you again."  He looked down for a moment, then said, "He died five years later."  I could feel his pain, and tears welled up in me.
Then he looked back up at me and said,
"This is the first time I've been able to tell anyone that."  I just hugged him and introduced him to a CR rep there.  Wow.
Please pray for this 60 year old man and 3 men that just started their journey in CR seeking healing. 

Still feeling tired or weary? 
Remember, "Where God guides, He provides"
“And He told them a parable, to the effect that they ought always to pray & not lose heart." Luke 18:1
God was faithful to bring us to this point so He will be faithful to sustain us thru it.

Please don't lose heart, hang in there & keep praying and getting the word out about this film friends. This movie is an easy way to show CR and the church in action thru a great life on life experience. It may just save a life.

Rodney, Nat'l Assimilation Coach
Home Run- Now in theaters Nationwide 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent