Watching Real Life Brings Hope


You know why I love watching Home Run the movie over and over again? The same reason I never grow tired of coming to CR. It has real life change stories. Stories of healing never get old do they?
Week in and week out we see men, women, children & youth come into CR to deal with life's "bloody noses". Sometimes these bloody noses are in the form of failed relationships, addictions, broken dreams, shattered hearts, seemingly unbearable hurt and more.
Sometimes we need help because we are the ones that have given the emotional 'bloody noses' to others close to us.
Isn't it good to know that God can use those 'bloody noses' for His glory?

To hear life change stories from someone who has had pain in their past gives me hope to know that I am not alone. It also helps me to know that if He can help 'them', he can help 'me' too.
This keeps me coming back. This gives me hope.

Home Run shows us how Jesus Christ uses CR to help all of us deal with life's junk and stop the bleeding in our life.  
CR not only stops the bleeding but also helps us to find out what keeps causing it in the first place.

If you haven't seen HOMERUN yet, let me be the first to say it is such a blessing. I give it Two Thumbs Up!
If you have seen it, then take someone with you when you see again. They need to know they are not alone. 

“Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters." Hebrews 13:1

Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent