Shining His Promises On Our Problems


Let me tell you & show you a picture of how God not only doesn't waste a hurt, but he makes us stronger and allows us opportunities to give back in ways we never imagined.
My wife of almost 21 years has always been a behind the scenes person. Never a huge desire to be in the spot light and content with doing the important work behind the scenes.
Aren't you glad for those kind if people? Me to, we need them!
I am so proud of my wife though this morning as she gets ready to leave for a conference she is helping lead in Mexico. She is taking Life's Healing Choices over there to share with over 130 woman in two different conferences.
Wow! She would be the first to tell you that she would have never imagined this being something she would do. I am so proud to see how The Lord has and is growing her in her personal walk.

“Let God's promises shine on your problems.  -Corrie Ten Boom”
God is now using my bride's past and healing in her own life to shine God's promises on others problems.
Thank you Carol Holmstrom for being an inspiration.
Friends, please pray for her and 7 other fellowship women as they go plant the first seeds to toward CR going to Mexico. 

“Take my yoke upon you & learn from me, for I am gentle & humble in heart, & you will find rest for your souls." Matt 11:29

God is good!

Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent