Nothing Great Happens When You Hold Back!


Home Run Opening Weekend is Here!!! Can you believe it?!

As I reflect on this, I am struck with how many people will enter the theater with so much hidden pain in their life.

Many have said two words for so much of their life... "I can't" 
"I can't...change, do this anymore, handle life right now, deal with all this junk, live with all this pain, beat this addiction, fix my relationships, brush off this despair....I just can't get better." 
It's true, we can't, but with Christ we most definitely can!

In Exodus 6:6-8, God say 5 times; "I will"
I will deliver, I will redeem, I will take you as My own, I will bring you, I will give to you..."
Because He says 'I will', so can we.

What is my part? Telling the Father, "I will surrender to You Lord!"
As we approach this great opening weekend let's pray for all those that have been living the "I can't" life. Pray that they watch this beautiful story of Home Run and be inspired to make a turn toward an "I will" life thru surrender and beginning the process of seeking help thru CR to deal with their hurts, hang-ups & habits.

"He brought me out into a spacious place, he rescued me because he delighted in me." Ps 18:19

May hundreds of thousands be brought into His wonderful spacious place. May they see this film and find the truth & hope that they matter to Him. God is getting ready to speak to His children thru this hope-filled film. Who do you need to invite this weekend to go see this film?
It's not too late to call them.
"Nothing great happens when you hold back!"

Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent