Who and What Will I Worship in My Pain?


“A leopard is chasing us and do you ask me: 'is it a male or female?'" Lol

Some of us are being chased by some pretty tough situations, struggles, pain and suffering right now.
Those times can feel overwhelming for sure cant they?
One of the things that I have learned thru my own suffering thru the years is though painful, it can be pretty valuable for me as well.
I know for me the reality and lessons learned in the midst of pain was me understanding what my heart is truly worshipping. 
It is easy sometimes in the midst of my pain, to see my worship geared toward being "set free from my pain" instead of toward the "One who can set me free".

When my worship is on the process I become overwhelmed and tend to want to give up. When my worship is toward the Great Deliverer, I am able to walk thru those valleys with greater strength. 

Worship Him today especially in the pain. He will walk with you thru this trial.

“You will turn back to me and ask for help, and I will answer your prayers." Jer 29:12
Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent