Tough Day: Strength Provided


Have you ever had one of those days where it just felt like everything stacked up against you? Conflicts, relationships in turmoil, decisions being made that you can't control, pain, hurt, burdens, disappointment, let downs, and more.
 If you are breathing you probably have.
Yesterday was one of those days for me and I found myself kind of in a funk.
I woke up today and read this verse:
“I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me." Phil 4:13

I am so glad for new days aren't you? New beginnings to take new air in and start a brand new day.
I am grateful for friends that pray for and with me. I am grateful for a bride that is not afraid to pray with me. I am grateful for the Father who gives me strength in my troubles.

If you are going through a tough time, remember, you have the strength to face your battles through the power the Father gives you.

Have a blessed day!

Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent