Smiling...Cause It Happened


Well, another year in the books. I have a little more body mass, little less hair, a lot more aches, and many mistakes I've learned from. 41 years gone. :)
To quote the wise Dr Seuss: "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." 

I am grateful and smiling big not only because it happened, but because it happened with some of the most incredible people in the world. If you are reading this, you are one of those people and I am grateful to have you in my life.
One of my greatest gifts is to not only have life another day but to have it with so many incredible people starting with my sweet bride Carol and kids Jason and Taylor.
Someone once said, "The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it." 

It took me a while to get started truly living but I am grateful today for second chances. 
It's never too late to start living friend. 

If you are one of those friends hurting today, one great Birthday present for me would be to see you make a choice and get into CR to start your process of living. Life is too short to live in misery.
 Thank you all for all the sweet Birthday wishes.

“With all my heart I praise the LORD! I will never forget how kind he has been." Psalm 103

Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent