Imagine Life Without Him


When is the last time you stopped and thought about how your life would be without having received Christ into your heart?
I did yesterday and I was humbled yet overwhelmed with gratitude.
I can honestly say that I am not sure that I would even be alive without Him.

I am grateful that "In Him I have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on me with all wisdom and understanding." Eph 1:7-8

Lavish- verb 
1. to expend or give in great amounts or without limit: to lavish gifts on a person.

Take a moment and think, just try to imagine what your life would be without Him in your life today.

Very sobering and frightening to imagine for me.
Very humbling that He would ("lavish") give in such great amounts, His incredible gift of life.

Gratitude is all that can flow from this old heart this morning.

How about you?
Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent