Are You At Your Breaking Point?

Are u at your breaking point? Have you ever noticed that some of the most joyful, and genuinely happy people are those who have walked thru some of the toughest stuff? I am so blessed to have a front row seat to see this joy every Friday night at our CR. Some people have asked me, "wow, as many hurts as you see coming in on a Friday night, it must be a pretty heavy night huh?" Honestly, it is to the contrary. It is one of the most joyous nights. When hurting people, that have admitted their need come to the realization that they are at their breaking point, this is when the blessing begins. Sure there are tears, pain, hurt, but there is such healing in those tears. And in that surrendering process, so much blessing. The blessing is in the breaking. I am blessed that Christ picked me up out of my own junk and ignited my heart for life change. I learned thru CR that I don't have to wallow in my junk. Someone once said, "What can't be cured must be endured." Jesus has the cure, is our cure for our hurt, so I must endure. When I walk thru my junk, admitting my need for Him, and allowing Him to do the healing, change is possible and joy is eminent. "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking  anything."James 1:2-4 No matter how things look in your life today, know that God is still in control. Stay in peace, knowing that He will always be with you. Know that He is creating a new you just like He has me. This can be painful but He is growing you and I into His masterpiece. Every experience good or bad is part of His divine plan to use the stains of our past for His glory. Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent