You Are His Beloved Creation


There is an old saying, “The child of an elephant will not be a dwarf." 
This morning I am in awe as I think about how complex and unique God made all of us. So complex that we could not have possibly been brought into existence without a big, creative, and powerful Creator, our God.
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Psalms 139:14

If you are hearing lies about how small or insignificant you are today;hear this, God doesn't make junk and you are a child of God. His guiding hand made you into a unique and special human being for a great purpose. Celebrate that today. Use it to bring glory to Him today.
Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent