"Little girl, get up!"


"Little girl, get up!"
An interesting statement from the lips of Jesus in the gospel of Mark.
Reminds me of my life and recovery. 
For so long I was the little boy in a man's body struggling thru life on my own.
When we are sick in our junk, with unresolved hurt, hang ups we just can't get past, and maybe even some habits that have us stuck, we revert back to the little girl or boy that stays hidden from everyone.
The good news though is that we just have to reach out with our heart and Jesus will meet us where we are.

Maybe it's time for you to let Jesus take you by the hand and then respond to His plea. Maybe today is the day that you finally get up and stop hiding as a the little child so you can grow into what He has called you to be.
He did it for me and I know He can for you too.

"He took her by the hand and said to her, “Talitha koum!” (which means “Little girl, I say to you, get up!” 
Mark 5:40-41

Come see us tonight at CR and start the maturing process in your life.
6pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent