We can trust God!

By Kareena Holloway, Fellowship Bible Church NWA C|R Ministry TEAM Women's Encouragement Coach

I remember a time when I was a young girl playing in my room and the power went out.  Everything went pitch black.  The darkness and the unknown were so scary.  My parents were out in the living room watching television.  I called out to my Dad for help, and he said "I'm on my way".  Soon, the hallway to my room lit up.  He had fired up the kerosene lantern which illuminated everything as if the power had never gone out!  I quickly went to him and he led me back to the living room with the family.  My Dad always did the best he could with what he had.  
Have you ever found yourself in a scary, dark place, afraid of the unknown?  God says to us in Deuteronomy 31:8 that he is with us, that he will never leave us or forsake us.  Just like my Dad did for me, when we call out to God, he will light the way and lead us out.

Let those who fear the Lord say:
“His love endures forever.”
When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord;
he brought me into a spacious place.
The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?
Psalm 118:4-6
Changes and the unknown can be scary.  You might feel like you're not going to make it through.  Our God has promised you that he will NEVER leave you.  Keep leaning on Him.  He will see you through and you will find yourself looking back saying that you're so glad you put your trust in Him!  

Click HERE to listen to "He Is With Us" by Love and the Outcome


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent