Growing 'Within' the Struggle

Are you in the middle of a struggle right now? I know it is painful and Lord knows I have struggles too. God is teaching me that my prayer must not be "get me out of this now Lord". Although the struggles we face can be painful, these tests help me grow and put into practice what He has taught me. This is how I grow in Him.
My prayer has to be in trusting Him, saying "Lord, I pray you help me 'within' this struggle I am facing... however long it may last."

Remember, we can find hope in knowing that the Father will snatch you from the devils hands and protect you. He will allow each of us as His children to escape with our life...because of His promises
"The Lord gave them rest on every side...the Lord handed all their enemies over to them. Joshua 21:44

Rodney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent