His Vision

Have you ever tried driving down the road only looking in the rear view mirror? Eventually, we will drive off the road cause we are focused on the wrong things. In the same way, my life can take my focus on the past rather that what is in front of me, my future.
"Where there is no vision (revelation), the people (perish) cast off restraint." Proverbs 29:18
In recovery, the enemy is so diligent of trying to get me to look in the rear view mirror and wallow in my stuff. Christ tells us to look out the windshield with a vision of a renewed life and hope. How is your vision today friend? Are you looking in the rear view mirror or in front of you with great anticipation for a vision of new life?
Let's keep our eyes forward and up toward the Father. He has a plan for you and I and it is good.

Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent