Balancing the System


When I worked in business we would frequently take an inventory of our stock.
One of the purposes of this counting process was to ensure our stock was balanced with what the main system showed and to see if theft was taking place.
If the counts didn't match up, we would evaluate our receiving  (how things came in the door) and shipping (how things went out the door) and correct the issues.
In recovery, my taking of a moral inventory helps me keep things balanced and matching up with His plan for my life. 

Keeping my side of the street clean helps me to receive and give much better fruit that honors The Lord.
Is anything stealing your joy, peace, patience, kindness, or affecting the way you love others? 
Trust me, it's worth the time and effort to stop and take an inventory. It gives us a blueprint for life change.
"Happy are the pure in heart"

Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent