More than Conquerors

Last night at CR during the blue surrender chip, I talked about the reality of how much love we have from the Father. 
Many of us have believed the lies that this "one thing" is what will cause God not to love me anymore. However, God's Word says that we are more than conquers thru Christ Jesus. 
I am so grateful for all those who courageously shared a piece of their story to bring hope to those individuals stuck in that lie.
I am grateful to the many who Ignored that lie & stepped forward to pick up their chip and begin their journey of hope. 

I saw a quote that read, "A year from now you will wish you had started today."
Many started today and I can't wait to see what this year brings them. Change is possible.

Even though I get older with each day, seeing life change never does.

Have a great day!

Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent