I'm Coming Your Way Today

Three years ago today, I said goodbye to a special person in my life. My mom left us on Mother's Day weekend of 2009. Last night as I was sleeping, God gave me a gift that I will be forever grateful for. Tears of joy streamed down my face this morning as I received this gift and saw the date on my phone after waking up. I was back in my mom's hospital room letting her listen to the song, "I'm Coming Your Way" and she gave me the sweetest smile. God loves you so much and nothing you can do can separate you from that love. Would you be willing to give Him all your heart today? The rewards are eternal.Check out the story of my gift below.

Here is the song I spoke of that I was able to allow my mother to listen to on her death bed in her hospital bed.

For more information about Celebrate Recovery contact Rodney at 479-659-3679 or roholmstrom@fellowshipnwa.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent