Who NOT to tell your marriage problems to...
1. Do not tell them to your children.
2. Do not tell them to your parents or siblings.
3. Do not tell them to members of the opposite sex.
4. Do not tell them to strangers on-line.
Who should you tell your marriage problems to...
1. Tell them to an older and wiser married mature Christian person of the same sex.
2. Tell them to your pastor or a mature spiritual leader in your church.
3. Tell them to a Biblical Christian counselor who believes in preserving marriages.
4. Tell them to Jesus in prayer.
"A righteous man (or woman) is cautious in friendship, but the way of the wicked leads them astray." Proverbs 12:26
Remember, marriage is for better for worse for keeps.
Bob and Cheryl Moeller
June 7, 2010
Rodney Holmstrom, CR Leader