That's amazing!

By Kareena Holloway, Fellowship Bible Church NWA Celebrate Recovery TEAM Women's Encourager Coach and Devotional team 7/11/2018
FIRST, let's start by looking at the very definition of the word AMAZE:
a·maze
əˈmāz/
verb
past tense: amazed; past participle: amazed 
surprise (someone) greatly; fill with astonishment.  

Isn't it AMAZING how God can take each and every one of us in whatever mess we're in, and turn it around for His glory while healing us from hurts, hang-ups, and bad habits?  As many of us look around the room at Celebrate Recovery, whether it's in Worship time, Open Share, Solid Rock, The Landing, and even the little ones over at Celebration Place, we stand amazed at what God has done in us, you, and everyone else!  We are humbled by seeing the broken come through the doors and watching as they too work the 12 Steps, and put God FIRST.  We've all been there and look at where where God has brought us! 


Philippians 3:12-16:  "I’m not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don’t get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I’ve got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I’m off and running, and I’m not turning back. So let’s keep focused on that goal, those of us who want everything God has for us. If any of you have something else in mind, something less than total commitment, God will clear your blurred vision—you’ll see it yet! Now that we’re on the right track, let’s stay on it."
So let's seek Him FIRST, before any other thing, word, song, place, or person.  REMEMBER where you, yourself came from, and never, never give up hope!  

Please listen to FIRST by Lauren Daigle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbWQV3OiRqA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent