Am I Listening?

My husband and I got our Amateur Radio (otherwise known as HAM Radio) Licences over 20 years ago. One of the most important benefits to having a HAM Radio is that if cell phones and landlines ever stop working, HAM Radio's can be used to make phone calls and for general communication. In order to communicate in any situation, I need to be able to LISTEN. If I am pressing the Transmit button constantly, I cannot HEAR anything the other side is saying!!

So how can I relate this to my prayer time with God and even in my relationships with others? It's a question that I must ask myself often, and maybe you can ask yourself the same thing:


  • Am I listening?
  • Am I slowing down and quieting myself to hear God's answer?
  • Am I a good listener, or am I doing most of the talking in my relationships with others??


Click HERE to listen to Word of God Speak by Mercyme

All for Him,
Kareena Holloway
Fellowship Bible Church
Celebrate Recovery Encourager Coach


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent