Dead seeds multiply


Here's something to chew on...
"Unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed, but if it dies, it produces many seeds." John 12:24

Reading this passage this morning hits me in new and fresh ways.
This reminds me that I must be willing to let down my pride and die to my "own will" so that Christ can take over and allow "His will" to shine in my life.
Even though letting go of what 'I' think is best can be a scary and painful fall to the ground, I am grateful to see this lead to a new life that produces many new seeds in my life. A daily battle to not take it back again.

Is Christ pruning you right now? I know its painful but consider letting go and hold onto the hope that He will then make room for 'much fruit' in your life. (Jn 15)
What a wonderful legacy we can leave for our family.

Have a blessed Sunday!
Rodney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent