New Day: New Beginning

Mornings are great cause things like the dew on the grass symbolize a reminder of new water, new life, new beginnings to drink in for a thirsty soul. For new life and new chances to honor Him.
A crazy day yesterday with some messy ministry stuff going on but grateful for a new day with new beginnings. The cross we carry today leads to a crown in the future. 
Thank You Lord for shining a light into my inmost being to show me what my part is to work on today. May I carry this cross with joy.
Thank You that You are the God of hope to fill me with joy and peace believing that I may abound in hope thru Your Spirit. Romans 15:13

Rodney Holmstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent