Holiday Blues

How has your 2011 ended up? This time of year can tend to be a time of reflection on the good and the bad from the year we just experienced.
I know personally I have good anniversaries from my marriage in another year with my wife. But, there are things that are pretty tough too huh? This year I saw another anniversary from my mother's passing in 2009. Oh how I miss her at times and it is hard not having her here.
Are you struggling this season with the lsos of a loved one?
Maybe a job situation is frustrating? Having trouble finding work and the bills are piling up?
Maybe you are picking up the pieces from debris lying around due to poor choices you may have made.
Maybe you are just struggling with life on life's terms. Hopefully this video will bring you some encouragement.


Remember, because you have a heart that hurts to well, you have a heart that loves so well. Most importantly, you are loved even more by our Father.

If you are ready to go to work on dealing with whatever it is you are struggling with remember we are here as your brothers and sisters. We are ready to point you to Christ and His healing power.

I want to encourage you to find a CR near you and experience His love thru CR. If you do not know Christ as your savior, I want to encourage you to talk with your pastor or email or call me and I am happy to assist you in this as well.
You are loved. Hope to see you soon!

-Rodney Holmstrom

For more information about Celebrate Recovery contact Rodney at 479-659-3679 or roholmstrom@fellowhsipnwa.org

Comments

  1. Rodney, thank you for this word. I appreciate your leadership; and the hope I feel as I walk daily now with the added blessing of CR in my life this year. It was a year ago this very week that my pastor shared with me about what CR was and my life has never been the same. I thank God for making such a time as this for me to be here. I don't think I would have survived this year had I not been apart of CR. Gaylene S.; I

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent