Feeling squeezed? positive or negative results?



My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. Psalm 62:1

Guys, today this verse means so much to me and I am claiming it as His sweet words whispered into my heart.

I was doing some mediation in Psalm 119:65-80

The word of God can encourage you in times of affliction. What life does to us depends on what life finds ‘in” us. If the Word is in our heart and mind, affliction can bring out the best in us. If not, then it may bring out the worst in us. The school of suffering never graduates any students as one commentator says. So we must learn to ask God to teach us the lessons we need to learn. “teach me Your decrees” vs. 68b
Isn’t it true that no one knows us better than Him and He should therefore manage our life

As someone once said, tough times do not develop character but rather expose what character we have. It is so much easier said than done but we need to lean into Him and not allow the flesh reaction get to us and bite back as we may be tempted to do at first glance.

CR taught me a lot about this truth. So blessed to have this truth in my life now.
So honored to be on this journey with you all.

Come visit us tonight at Cellebrate Recovery at Fellowship. 6pm. See campus map below. Call Rodney at 479-659-3679 or roholmstrom@fellowshipnwa.org with questions

http://storage.cloversites.com/fellowshipbiblechurch7/documents/CR-Map.pdf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent