Why should I use "I" or "me"?



Something amazing happens when we own the negative and the positive things in our life. When we voice them with our own lips and personalize them it give it life and actually means something personal to me. He loves me! That means so much.



1. Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings. Please limit your sharing to 3-5 minutes.

For more information about One Day trainings or the CR Summit that goes into greater length on guidelines and how to enforce them etc. Or maybe you have questions about how to get into a CR near you. Contact Rodney at 479-659-3679 roholmstrom@fellowshipnwa.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent