God Is With Us

The sign: Immanuel here predicted has come to earth, ascended to heaven and will come again. Yet through his spirit, he is continually here - God is with us. At this time of the year, our most wonderful beloved gift of all is Jesus Christ. This has been one my favorite things to read as I think about the precious gift and what the scripture tell about him:
Genesis- Jesus is the ram at Abraham’s altar
Exodus - He is the pass over lamb
Leviticus - He is the High Priest
Numbers - The Cloud by day and Pillar of Fire by night
Deuteronomy - He is the City of our Refuge
Joshua - The Scarlet Thread out Rehab’s window
Judges - Our Righteous Judge Ruth - Our Kinsman Redeemer
I & II Samuel - Our Trusted Prophet
Kings and Chronicles - He is our Reigning King
Ezra _ The Faithful Scribe
Nehemiah - He is the Rebuilder of everything broken
Esther - Mordecai - Sitting Faithful at the gate
Job - He is our Redeemer that liveth
Psalms - He is the Good Shepherd and I shall never want
Proverbs, Ecclesiastes - He is our wisdom
Song of Solomon - He is the Beautiful Bridegroom
Isaiah - He is the Suffering Servant
Jeremiah, Lamentations - Jesus is the Weeping Prophet
Ezekiel - He is the Wonderful Four Faced Man
Daniel - He is the fourth man in the Fiery Furnace
Hosea - He is My Love that is Forever Faithful
Joel - He Baptizes us with the Holy Spirit
Amos - He is our Burden Bearer
Obadiah - Our Savior Jonah - He is the Great Missionary who took the Word of God into the World
Micah- He is the Messiah with the Beautiful Feet
Nahum - He is the Avenger
Habakkuk - He is the Watchman that is ever Praying for Revival
Zephaniah - He is the Lord Mighty to Save
Haggai - He is the Restorer of our lost Heritage
Zechariah - He is our Fountain Malachi - He is the Son of Righteousness with Healing in His Wings
Matthew - He is the Christ - The Son of the Living God
Mark - He is the Miracle Worker
Luke - He is the Son of Man
John - He is the Door which every man must enter
Acts - He is the Shining Light
Romans - He is our Justifier
I Corinthians - He is Our Resurrection
II Corinthians - He is our Sin Bearer
Galatians - He Redeems us from the Law
Ephesians - He is our Unsearchable Riches
Philippians - He is the Supplier of Our Every Need
Colossians - He is the Fullness of the God Head Body
I & II Thessalonians - He is Our Soon Coming King
I & II Timothy - He is the Mediator between God and Man
Titus - He is our Blessed Hope
Philemon - He is A friend that sticks closer than a Brother
Hebrews - He is The Blood of the Everlasting Covenant
James - He is the Lord who heals the sick
I,II,III John - Jesus is Tenderness of Love
Jude - He is the Lord coming with 10,000 Saints
Revelation - Lift Up Your Eyes Church For Your Redemption Draweth Nigh
HE IS KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS

Father: You are Immanuel - you are God Almighty, God with us. As we celebrate this Christmas season, we come and worship you . Let our worship be out of love and adoration for you. Thank you for your precious gift - Your Son Jesus. Help us not to ever forget the true meaning of this wonderful gift. Thank you. Father we honor you because your words are always true, and your promises are sure. They may be along time coming, but we still have Immanuel God with Us. Help us to stay focused on “ The Reason For The Season.” We ask these things in your precious name. Amen;

As you walk on this journey of life : Consider how blessed we are because of Immanuel -- Jesus is always with us and will never leave us or forsake us. Have a Blessed Week and Merry Christmas - Janice- Encourager Coach FBC CR

Comments

  1. Gail McConnell: Emmanuel means God and man. Yes, God in the form of flesh walked among us in the form of Jesus. Jesus as man endured all persecution on the earth as He obeyed the Father. Jesus as man did not sin because He had the Holy Spirit in Him and He was connected to His Father. Jesus as man without sin became sin for man so that through His death we in poverty could become rich and live again in holy communion with the Father through Him. Jesus in now sitting next to the Father as man and yet also as Lord. God sacrificed His own person for us! What do we have to be afraid of? The Holy Spirit has invaded me and I know that God lives in me and that I sit next to the Lord Who sits next to the Father in the heavenlies. I have never felt safe and secure in my flesh. Today even though my flesh is still present (I have not yet received my new heavenly body), my spirit is alive and I absolutely 100% know (not just hope...but know) that I am God the Father's daughter and His child through His Son. Yep! I am royal and loyal to only One party...the party of Jesus Christ. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ in thought, word, and deed. I know the plans He has for me in eternity. As for now, I just walk with Him and let Him reveal His plans for me to glorify Him daily.
    It is so peaceful. Everything listed above in Janice's article is true. God is all those things. Even more, that God wants to invade each of His children. Although I can't explain it (because if I could it would not be a mystery or a miracle), being invaded by God is like being married to a holy millionarie. Although I don't know what that is like in the flesh...I do know what that is like in the spirit! God promised I would know if I believed. I believed and after fire and water He was faithful to grant me what He promised. I am as Paul: I have learned the secret of being content. Whether I have much or little by earth standards, I am a holy millionaire's daughter by Heaven standards. I see what God sees. I see from heaven's perspective. I asked God to grant me the will to love like I have never been wounded. He has. I asked God to break my heart for what breaks His. He has. I live in complete peace, joy and love!
    I walk around in the full armor of God because He has put it on me like skin. My inside is soft now, but my outside armor like skin is hard...prepared for battle! I am gentle yet bold. When my flesh tries to entrap me, my spirit rises up and I run to the Father because I am one of the many sons being taken from glory to glory! I sit next to the Son. I go to the Father through the Son and He rescues me from the flesh that attempts to entrap me. He shows me the scheme of the enemy and His power in me rises up and puts the enemy as a footstool beneath my feet. Wow! What an Abba Father! God is my daddy!

    Love, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent