The Wall

By: LaDwana Whittenberg, Fellowship Bible Church NWA, CR Training Coach  10/11/2017

I opened the curtains to see this:





Yep that is a huge wall. Very disappointing.


I sat down to work on my devotional for the day.
I stopped to think and looked outside. How quickly I had forgotten about the wall.
God gave me a visual of what I've been doing.
I see the Light and want to go to the Light, but there is this huge wall that is in my face and all I can see. I have to look up to see any Light.



So how do I get to the Light from where I am? I have to take action and move. Right now physically I have to get up, go out the door, walk down the hall, down the stairs, through the door and then I'll be outside.

Spiritually, I have to take action as well. I have to look up to see the Son.
Here are some of Gods promises:
Psalm 107:14 He brought them out of darkness, the utter darkness, and broke away their chains. 

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. 

Job 12:22 He reveals the deep things of darkness and brings utter darkness into the light

John 12:46 I have come into the world as a light so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.



So, as for me, I continue walking in the way that He shows me. I am allowing people into my life and letting the walls down as I look to His light.


"..I want to be in the Light
As You are in the Light
I want to shine like the stars in the heavens
Oh, Lord be my Light and be my salvation
Cause all I want is to be in the Light
All I want is to be in the Light.."
Click HERE to listen to "In the Light" by DC Talk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent