Why We Rememeber


It is stories like this that make me stop and count my blessings for the freedom I enjoy.
My brother shared this a couple days ago and it grabbed my heart.

This photo is CPT Christopher Seifert, who was tragically killed in a grenade attack in Kuwait 2003.
He was the first soldier to pass while my brother Josh, a medic in the Army, was administering CPR. 
Many soldiers just like him fight for our freedom everyday. Many lost their lives.

Thank you to all the veterans as well to my brother Josh and sister-in-law Lisa for serving our country so courageously.

Please pray for our veterans, the active soldiers serving right now and the families connected with each of them.
Happy Memorial Day family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent