Hey Past, I'm Done With You!


"Remember what you did?" 

Yeah, I hear that lovely attack question sometimes too. The enemy will try to keep us believing and reliving the lies and destruction from our past. But...God sent his son so we wouldn't have to live there anymore.
"I am done with the past, & the future has plenty of room for change.”
Each day is a growing process but my focus moves from shame and regret from my past to now a daily trust in Him to change me for the future.

"Don’t be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds" Romans 12:2

What about you? What lies are you still believing? Are you ready to begin working on your future starting right now?

Come see us tonight at Celebrate Recovery at Fellowship 6pm. Freedom and change is possible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent