I Once Was Blind...

One of our dear sisters had eye surgery to improve her sight. The following is a praise report from the surgery and a testimony of how God is growing her in her faith. My eye is doing alright. As the blurriness clears up, I am noticing distortion, mostly in the upper third of my field of vision. I spoke to the dr's nurse this morning. Unfortunately, the distortion does not go away. This is the damage that I knew was likely to happen. It really does not seem to be causing me problems. I guess the brain just compensates for it. I am thankful for a good healthy left eye. I can see out of my right eye; I'm just not able to read out of it. Who would have thought it... My getting involved with CR led me to the closest relationship I've ever had with God. Then this eye issue came up. I know how differently I feel about it today compared to what it would have been if I didn't have the trust and the faith in God/Jesus that I do. I asked for healing and no damage to be done. God didn't grant that request. Once upon a time, I would have felt abandoned by a God that doesn't answer my prayer or didn't find me worthy enough to be delivered from this. Today, I KNOW that isn't the case. I KNOW that I only see a narrow view of my life; God has the wide angle view. His plan may not be my plan, but praise God, I do trust that His plan is the perfect plan. All because of a program called CR. For more information about Celebrate Recovery contact Rodney at 479-659-3679 or roholmstrom@fellowshipnwa.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent