Forever I Am Changed By Your Love

Where were you when Christ first met you? Where were you when He came to you in your brokenness? Did you expect the warm welcome you received? Or were you expecting what Mephibosheth, grandson of Saul, did from King David? I had a guy working for me that shared a story about shame and heartbreak thru a tough time. The story was spurred from a note being passed around the warehouse that read "I SO WE TODD DID"...
God gives us a beautiful picture of kindness or "grace" being extended is in 2 Sam 9.

Christ wants to invite us to His banqueting table even with our empty hands and nothing to offer Him. Just as we are, He accepts us.
With every step I take in my walk, I am reminded of the gift He gave me. He is not looking for perfection but rather completely surrender as i submit my life and will to Him.
Psalm 31:19-20
"How great is Your goodness, which You have stored up for those who fear You, which You bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in You. In the shelter of Your presence You hide them from the intrigues of men; in Your dwelling You keep them safe from accusing tongues."

Majesty! Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed but alive in Your hands
Majesty! Forever I am changed by Your love,
In the presence of Your majesty! M.W. Smith "Majesty"

If you would like to experience His grace, come see us at Celebrate Recovery this week.
Also, visit www.homerunthemovie.com and see how this movie coming Sept of 2012 will be that knocking at the door to so many lost and broken lives.

If you have questions, contact Rodney at roholmstrom@fellowshipnwa.org or call Rodney at 479-659-3679

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent