Here Am I. Send Me.

Here Am I. Send Me.


Maybe God has you unemployed today?
Maybe God has you single today?
Maybe God has you restless today in your present job?
Maybe God has you married today?

So, you would consider world missions.

Godly leadership begins with God's call and our response.

Like Isaiah, we may feel like unclean people who are not qualified to lead, but God doesn't look for that. He is looking for those who are willing to obey.

This is the same God who took David, a shepherd boy, and made him king.

Jesus chose unlearned fishermen to turn the world upside down, and He will use you and I as we walk forward in faith to His prompting.

God wants our availability even more than our capability.

Consider missions first, instead of last.

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, 'Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?' And I said, 'Here am I. Send me!'" Isaiah 6:8

From:
Marriage Minutes
Bob and Cheryl Moeller
Tuesday, July 20, 2010

If you would like information about Celebrate Recovery contact Rodney at 479-659-3679 or roholmstrom@fellowshipnwa.org

Comments

  1. When I went to China in 1997 with ELIC I never viewed it as a sacrifice of my time, energy, or talents. I could have never stepped out and done this on my own power! I knew no one, but when I heard the need on the radio, my heart immediately said "Yes." God had already prepared the way. It was one of the most joyful times of my life. Serving in ministry at home, in the US or overseas is saying "yes"; send me wherever you want me to go Lord! I pray my health will allow me to return to China again or somewhere else on the mission field. Today it is ministering to those God brings across my path at CR and in my sphere of influence. He is speaking to me about other ways He might want to expand my territory. The key is obedience to His calling; whatever it is and wherever it is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent