One Day at a Time

I ran across this great paragraph call "One Day at a Time"
I am not sure who the author is but found it very encouraging:

"One day at a time----this is enough.
Do not look back on the past and grieve, for it is gone.
And do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come.
Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering."

This reminds me of Phil 3:13
"Brothers, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things are which are ahead."

Hug your family or a friend, spend time in gratitude toward Him today for the breath you just took in and thank Him for loving You because He does very much.

Rodney- CR ministry Leader, FBC, NW Arkansas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days Of CR Christmas

Why do we introduce ourselves?

Verbal Reality--Why you can't believe an addict and what you can do as a co-dependent